Nutrition Tips for Brownie Recipes
Before making our mouthwatering brownie recipes this winter, check out helpful tips and tricks:
- Use a silicone muffin pan (divide batter into 12 muffins) and remove baked brownies after chilling in refrigerator until firm.
- Substitute a 10-inch round or mini cheesecake pan with removable bottom lined with wax paper.
- For Valentine’s Day, use a heart-shaped tart pan with removable bottom lined with wax paper.
- Substitute strawberry or blackberry jam for raspberry.
- Substitute ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder, ¾ cup sugar, and ¼ cup melted butter for 4 ounces of bittersweet chocolate.