Nutrition Notes and Selection Tips for Fall Recipes
Check out the tips below before making our fresh fall recipes:
- In the mood for grilling? Prepare the glaze first then brush on meat while grilling.
- Look for “natural” pork that has not been enhanced with a sodium flavoring solution.
- Substitute your favorite light beer or ale for the pumpkin ale if desired.
- Sweet potatoes are a great source of vitamins A and C and potassium.
- If you’re lactose intolerant, use unsweetened plain soymilk instead of half-and-half.