Creamy Three-Onion Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard-cooked large eggs, peeled
- ½ cup reduced fat, light mayonnaise
- 4 ounces ⅓-less fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white onion, very finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, very finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, very finely minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- dash of ground black pepper
- fresh dill, chives or green onions, chopped for garnish
- Onions contain phytonutrients called sulfides which may support maintenance of heart, immune and digestive health.
- Black pepper contains powerful immune-boosting antioxidants.
Smart Selection, Storage and Prep:
- If you can’t find champagne vinegar in the condiment aisle, just substitute white wine or sherry vinegar.
- Fat-free cream cheese and mayonnaise can be used but result in a runnier mixture.